Introducing the FREE Cube Web Site Designer
Do you want to build, manage and maintain your own website without the hassles of learning or knowing any code? Do you want a fantastic looking site that is cross platform and mobile ready? Are you ready to do this today and be on the internet within minutes? Look no further than the Cube Web Site Designer.
With the Cube Web Site Designer, you can do all of this, within a few minutes! Look at these great features and click on them for more information.
- We show you step-by-step with handy "How To" videos
- The Cube Web Site Designer offers an outstanding help center at your fingertips. Each new website starts with short Video Preview. In case if you missed this great help you can always access it at any time, even from your Cube Web Site Designer Administrator section. Just look for the floating “Movie Camera” Icon along the right side. Clicking it will open our extensive Video Library to guide you through each phase of creating your site! Additionally, in the Website Menu you will find a Help Section, Knowledgebase and your Personal Assistant, which puts you in direct contact with us.
- SEO Friendly, (Search Engine friendly links)
- Website building is fun and easy with the Cube Web Site Designer; but, it's more fun when the website you worked hard to create is popular and gets search engine recognition! To ensure you get as many visitors coming from Google and other Search Engines as possible, the Cube Web Site Designer has built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features. Just are few are, custom, website wide and per-subpage Metatags, SEO Friendly menu links and more!
- Responsive, mobile device and cross platform friendly. Your site will look great no matter the device or operating system
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Cube Web Site Designer Themes are fully customizable. Each Theme will allow you to:
- Easily replace existing text, images with your own, making your website personal.
- Each Cube Web Site Designer Template has six (6) predefined layouts to choose from, i.e. sidebar, menu on top, no sidebar, etc. – with different styles, 6 menu styles, 3 menu/logo aligns, 60 color schemes and over 100 hand-picked premium fonts provided by Google Fonts.
If you prefer to choose a Cube Web Site Designer ready to go theme, just select one from our themes catalog. You can change themes “On the Fly” and not break or destroy your content or structure!
Add your own custom Favicon
Users currently viewing your site counter
All of this, guided by our easy to follow videos!
- Cube Web Site Designer Themes are fully customizable. Each Theme will allow you to:
- Easily add subpages and then easily access them
- Drag and drop subpages to create submenus
- Add or remove menus for better organization and navigation flow
- If your website is or needs to be more complex than few "About Us" subpages, the Cube Web Site Designer Menu System allows you to create a menu item for each part of your site by drag and drop to arranging subpages order. You can even create “Drop down” menus! You can add individual menus to any part of a subpage using the Cube Web Site Designer predefined vertical menu layout, horizontal menu layout or in the sitemap view.
- Built-in extensions, templates and Apps catalogue
- Your Cube Web Site Designer Template comes with pre-defined content blocks; however, you can easily add or remove new ones. You have three choices for new content blocks; Popular Items Blocks, Text Content Blocks and Module or Application Blocks. As you build your page(s), find one of the Cube Web Site Designer Content Blocks that fits what you want to do. Then just update the block with your own text and photos or content.
- Built-in Template Editor with six available theme layouts, six menu styles, hundreds of fonts and thousands of customization possibilities
- Sixty (60)+ Color Template Themes
- Predefined “Content Blocks”
- Easily upload files and other content
- Built in Files Manager
- Built in Images Editor
- Full Google Analytics support
- Full Google XML Sitemap support
- Built-in Search Engine
- Social Media Integration Features
- Your Cube Web Site Designer let you add links to your Facebook page, Twitter Feed, LinkedIn, Google+ and other popular social networks into your site Header or Footer. You man also use the predefined Social Networking Content Block to add links or share buttons to any other place in your content area.
- Current Users Online Counter – Visitors currently looking at your site
- Hit Counter – How many times your site has been viewed
- Custom Metatags for Subpages
- Custom Favicon – the icon that shows in the Users browser tab next to the URL
**Modules and Applications:
- Start your own blog with single click! Your Cube Web Site Designer Blog App is simple, intuitive and hassle free. It is a full featured blogging platform with built-in comments system. Get to blogging TODAY!
- Photo Gallery with Slideshow option
- Your Cube Web Site Designer Photo Gallery Module will allow you to build beautiful photo galleries, which display great on all devices and offer swipe functions on touch enabled devices. The galleries are responsive, and well-designed on the front-end; but, offers an intuitive back-end for you the website Administrator. You can easily upload new photos from your computer, then drag and drop them in any order you wish. Your Cube Web Site Designer Photo Gallery Module can display a single gallery or a list of all your galleries. You can display your photos/galleries in either a Slideshow mode or a Collage mode.
- Files Manager with thousands of design photos to use
- Easily upload your own files or access over 500,000 professional, royalty free, right from your Cube Web Site Designer Files Manager.
- Contact Form and Forms Builder
- Your Cube Web Site Designer Simple Contact Form Module installed by default on the "Contact Us" subpage. The Module has a simple configuration process, i.e. the most popular fields can be switched ON/OFF (message subject, phone number, fax number, captcha code). If you need more advanced forms, use your Cube Web Site Designer Form Builder Module.
- Vote Poll
- Analyze what your visitors think. The Cube Web Site Designer Vote Poll Module allows you to ask questions with predefined answers, which lets your site visitors choose the answer best suited for them. Polls are an excellent way to receive controlled feedback.
- Shopping Cart with PayPal and Authorize.net support
- Your Cube Web Site Designer Shopping Cart Module can be used to sell your merchandise or e-products like eBooks or photos. It supports PayPal payments by default and few alternative gateways like 2Checkout, Authorize.net and more to help you collect payments. The Cube Web Site Designer Shopping Cart Module can also be used to create a product or any type of catalog where you need categories and separate subpages for each item. You can use this Module with or without taking payments!
- Events Calendar
- Using the Cube Web Site Designer Events Calendar Module, you can create and manage events important for your or your company and share it with your website visitors. Create one-time events and events which repeat every period of time: weekly, monthly or ever year. The possibilities are endless.
- Start your own newsletter! Just place your Cube Web Site Designer Newsletter App anywhere on your website and wait for site visitors to subscribe. Once you have a subscription list, create and send your Newsletters. Share your company or personal news and special offers! Newsletters are an effective and inexpensive advertising plan.
- FAQ & Help Maker
- Use the Cube Web Site Designer FAQ Builder Module to help your site visitors find answers to their questions. Not only can this Module can be added to any subpage content part; but, also you can have it as a floating "Help Button" along the right, bottom corner of your website. Your FAQ is easy to navigate and filters answers on the fly as your site visitor types. The Floating FAQ not only helps your visitors with answers, it has a direct link to your Contact Form.
- Creating your FAQ is very easy. Just create list of questions and answers. You can add, drag and drop to arrange questions in order or create separate subjects with their own questions. Be creative and have fun!
- Google Maps
- Your Cube Web Site Designer Location Map Module, which is placed by default on each new website. You can customize your location and place a map marker for your business location. The map can be resized as you wish.
- Add to Google
- When you are ready to launch your site, use the Cube Web Site Designer Module to get you to Google Webmaster Tools where you will verify domain ownership. Once verified you will receive full control over your website presence in Google Search Engine.
- RSS Feed Reader
- Want to display RSS Feeds provided from other websites, show weather, world news or your favorite bloggers stream, your Cube Web Site Designer has this option.
- Restaurants Style Menu Maker
- Are you a restaurant or food service vendor/owner? With your Cube Web Site Designer, you can create a beautiful, intuitive electronic Menu. You can change it just as easy as your menu items change. Let your customers know “what’s on the menu” before they arrive. You can add categories and sub-categories. Drag and drop between the categories. This makes the menu easy to modify!
- Don’t have a restaurant or need for this type of Module? You can also use it as a Pricelist for your services, i.e. Are you a Hairdresser, then the Module can be used for your services. The Restaurant Module can be used for any business just let your creativity flow!
- The Sitemap is a “block” diagram of your website. Some visitors may find it useful. You can add one to any page.
- MUUT Discussion Forum
Your Cube Web Site Designer offers the Muut Module to allow you to create your own discussion board. Muut offers a fast and simple Forum add-on to your website. The Muut Forum is lightweight, easy, mobile friendly and responsive!
(NOTE: Cube Web Designs is not affiliated with Muut; but only offers their service in our Cube Web Site Designer for your convenience. Muut offers both free and paid service plans. For more information, please visit the Muut website. Should you wish to purchase this product, the contract will be between you and Muut. Cube Web Designs will not be responsible for your account with them.)
- Smartsupp Live Chat
If your needs dictate that you need Live Chat with your site visitors, your Cube Web Site Designer comes ready with the Smartsupp Module. Just add to your site and then manage it from the Smartsupp website dashboard, mobile or desktop App. Smartsupp features unlimited chat conversations, unlimited number of agents, custom chat box design, automatic messages and 14-day chat history.
(NOTE: Cube Web Designs is not affiliated with Smartsupp; but only offers their service in our Cube Web Site Designer for your convenience. Smartsupp offers both free and paid service plans. For more information, please visit the Smartsupp website. Should you wish to purchase this product, the contract will be between you and Smartsupp. Cube Web Designs will not be responsible for your account with them.)
- YouTube Video Support
- Add YouTube video(s) to your website, just enter the YouTube Video URL Link and your Cube Web Site Designer will embed the video into your site!
- Paste Custom Code for JS/HTML/CSS Support
- Downloadable Files
The Cube Web Site Designer Files Downloads App will allow your visitors to download a files such as PDF, ZIP or MP3. Just add the App to any part of a page, find the file you wish to share in the File Manager. When the visitor clicks the file, it will download to their system.
(NOTE: be aware of the disk space allocated for your hosting plan. If you go over the quota assigned you may incur a fee.)
Each Cube Web Site Designer Template -
- Is Highly Customizable - Cube Web Site Designer websites come with default templates, which you can easily customize: replace default images with your own to give it individual look, change template layout, style, colors or fonts.
- Offers Social Media Integration - Add Facebook, Twitter and other social media buttons to your website header, footer or anywhere else you wish.
- Is Responsive, Cross Platform and Mobile Friendly - You build one website on your computer and this website will render on ANY desktop device, mobile phone, tablet and more. Your Cube Web Site Designed contents will automatically fit its content to the viewer’s screen shape and size. Cube Web Site Designed websites are table less and Google Friendly.
- Offers Endless Possibilities - Each theme comes with 6 possible layouts (like menu on top, menu on the side, on top of home splash area), 6 menu styles (transparent, color, dark and more), logo-menu align (logo centered, on left, right), hundreds of fonts to choose, over 60 predefined color schemes. Additionally, there is a built-in Themes Catalogue, from which you can easily import a new and different template to replace your current design. This allows you to change your websites look as often as you like.
It’s FREE to try and you get a FREE real website for 30 days!
No credit card or payment needed, just click build and launch!
If after your free trial ends you would like to make your site permanent, just upgrade to one of our Hosting Plans.
Your free website will be migrated over as it is -no starting over!
So, nothing to lose, it’s all FREE!! What are you waiting for? Click HERE to see a demonstration.